my head is nodding with the beats...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi yo, I am listening to Nas' new ablum "Hip Hop is dead".
    (Hip Hop is my favorite music genre.)
    It's late now, so I am using my headphone to enjoy his new music and my head is nodding with the beats now. So what kind of music do u like to listen to at this moment? Are you also listening to Hip Hop music now? :jammin::jammin::jammin: I hope that you r enjoying your music now and have a sweet dream later. nite nite :jammin::jammin::jammin:

2. Oops...I just found some similar topic showed up here. That's why no one replied to this topic, but I really had a hard time to search a certain topic sometimes. Probably that's why I see a lot of repeating topics on the forum.
    I did search first whenever I posted a thread. Maybe just me don't know how to search the topic?:s?

3. My DH just got The Game's new CD, it's actually pretyt good... you should give it a listen if you haven't already :smile:

4. Yep I got that too^^ and Jay-z's :jammin: