My Hawaiian Beauty (Reveal) - The wait is over

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 7 days. 2 continents. 4 airports. 34 hours in the sky. Without further ado, here is my most beautiful baby yet. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Live one! Yay!

3. :popcorn::drinks: make it quick please.... it is after all midnight and I know you have jet leg please do not spread it :P

4. Yay ! A live one!!!

5. I know some people started making guesses on the S/S 2001 thread so let me recap what we know so far:

1. This bag has been revealed a number of times on this forum... I think I'm going to be #8 so we not only have bag twins but bag octuplets!
    2. The Spring/Summer 2010 thread was not the appropriate place to do the reveal
    3. I called it "Old Love" - because it actually is my real HG (not including my "unrealistic HG" - the Cigar Ostrich Cabat :P)

One more thing...

4. I personally never thought I'd own this bag style - but this was just too hard to resist

6. Tye Dye????

7. :popcorn:

:popcorn:

A cabat!!!!

:sleepy::sleepy:

8. Tell us already!

9. I guess I'll have to see it when I wake up!!!!

TDL, I am sure I will love it and the pictures :P

Good night!!

10. And if you still haven't guessed... I've decided to be bag octuplets with jellyblob, Baggiana, oj_lo, MarvelGirl, goldenflower, SCL and orchids. I actually thought there were more out there? (or maybe they're still lurking...)

We also have an extended & fraternal family with sbelle, blueiris, uclaboi, foxie-pooh, jeshika, sweet rabiit and calisnoopy.

After 2 years of quietly lusting and stalking a number of BV stores, I've pulled the trigger on the medium PO! I've always wanted a metallic BV and after seeing all the metallics that came out over the past 2 years, I could say my heart still belongs to the PO!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Gorgeous and the pictures are TDF!!!!

Way to go on getting your HG!!!! Wear in beauty and good health!!

12. Oh man!!! I am glad I come back for another peek!!!

This is beyond gorgeous!! :yahoo::yahoo: I am so so happy for you TDL!!!

I am sure you are a very very happy girl and I share your excitement.

Oh yes, the frangipani is a very nice touch and great pictures~!

13. It's gorgeous! Congratulations!

14. Hurrah!! Congrats, my fraternal bag twin! :ghi5: It's gorgeous, and I can tell that you already love it. Enjoy, enjoy!

15. Here are some close-up photos of the weave. I have seen around 5 or 6 of these PO's IRL and I must say that each one looks fairly different. The one I have has more gold in it... which I love! And I could see the Nero and Moro tones as well. I have less of the darker, oxydized portions.

(all photos taken without flash)

Attached Files: