My happy little Legacy family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, back in the fall, I got a well-loved but still beautiful '06 Whiskey shoulder bag from Ebay:

[​IMG]

I loved her so much, and I got all excited when, last week, a lovely TPF'er pointed me to her pond sister! Gorgeous, perfect bag:

[​IMG]

Then, just a few days later, I put in a bid on their rose sister, but lost the auction in the final seconds:Push:. But, wonder of wonders, I got a second chance offer to buy the bag! Woohoo!!

The item description mentioned some "very light, normal wear on the back of the purse, but so light it wouldn't show up in pictures". Uh, yeah, right--there are 2 large areas where the color is actually missing, and the corners on the back of the bag were WELL worn:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And see how dried out the leather is? This poor girl has not been very well taken care of. So I got out my trusty Apple leather cleaner and conditioner, and voila!:

[​IMG]

And my happy little family:

[​IMG]

I would like to add a black '06......then I think my obsession would be fulfilled, LOL!!

2. Congrats!!! I'm sooooo glad the pond one worked out for you!! I sooo want one!! Thank you for sharing!! Enjoy!!!

3. Great collection!!! Good work with your apple, and good luck with finishing off the family with a black one!

4. LOL, I know, I never see the black ones at a good price! I am still reeling with shock over getting the pond for $150 and the rose for $163...

5. Lovely little family! I hope you get to bring home their other sister :biggrin:

6. Congratulations. That is my favorite bag too. I am looking for a replacement for my rose one becuase I carried mine for about a year and a half and mine got very dirty. If you get a black one you might as well get the white one to complete the set.:graucho:

7. Congrats!

The Rose one cleaned up great with the Apple, happy family :smile:

8. Nice family! :yes:

9. I want that pond bag more than I can express. Love your family!

10. Wow! What a great group shot! I would definitely love any one of those....but if I had my pick, I'd def go for the rose!!:P just mentioning...:graucho:lol

11. Very nice I love those bags they are so nice. Congrats on additions. Thank God for apple that stuff really brought that bag back to life very pretty.

12. NOPE, too many little grimy fingers in my house to ever buy a white bag:P.

13. LOL, funny story, when the seller offered me the second chance on the rose bag, I thought, well I really shouldn't, I just bought the pond one last week, but I figured I'd clean it up and resell it for a better price. But as soon as I saw the first glimpse of that pink leather in the box, I was totally in love, LOL!! So much for my grand plan of making money...

14. So beautiful! Congrats and what great finds, especially the rose :yes:

15. Great finds. The more I see that pretty pond shoulder bag, the more I am falling for her :girlsigh: