My happy birthday, part 2

Birdonce

Jul 28, 2014
This is what happens when you prebuy your own birthday gift almost two months before your birthday. I think I am now good through birthday 2017.

(also shown is my D&C purse insert)

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,613
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,608
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,610
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 1,619
My first 70 in the colorway I have been stalking - Super H (Minuit au Fauborg).

And, my first CSGM! Della Cavaleria, in the colorway I was not even considering until I put it on! I can see why so many are addicted. It will be so snuggly warm for cold wet Seattle winters. Just have to keep sticky toddler fingers and drooly dogs and clawed kitties away.

I also tried on the dip dye Marwaris. The grenadine one so lovely on arabesque was the wrong combination of red and orange and peach on me. I did love the one in dusty pink, and it was incredibly soft, but I was trying to exert some self-control.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,605
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,595
  • photo 3 (1).JPG
    photo 3 (1).JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,588
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
    photo 2 (1).JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,570
Last edited:
And a modelling picture from today with my Mythes et Metamorphosis. The silver is this one is so shimmery and beautiful - I wore my navy skirt with silver pattern and my patent gray Ferragammo heels to accent it. Also, inspired by the DIY thread - covered a bangle in the bolduc ribbon

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,572
Last edited:
And a modelling picture from today with my Mythes et Metamorphosis. The silver is this one is so shimmery and beautiful - I wore my navy skirt with silver pattern and my patent gray Ferragammo heels to accent it. Also, inspired by the DIY thread - covered a bangle in the bolduc ribbon

Happy Birthday!!!!!

You look ABS FAB :woohoo:

AS I lover of everything blue I do fully agree with your "presents"

Enjoy in good health and thanks for sharing

They are all fab, Birdonce! Isn't the CSGM shawl just so soft and luxurious? I got one late last year and I'm hooked! I got a dip dye last month but it's just not the same. Congrats on all your beauties! May be you can count the belt kit towards Christmas this year? I'm already working towards my Christmas list. :graucho:

PS I have little kiddies and furbabies too and read on another thread about storing the shawl in a ziploc bag in your purse when you're not using it. Will help keep little sticky fingers and drools away.

My first 70 in the colorway I have been stalking - Super H (Minuit au Fauborg).

And, my first CSGM! Della Cavaleria, in the colorway I was not even considering until I put it on! I can see why so many are addicted. It will be so snuggly warm for cold wet Seattle winters. Just have to keep sticky toddler fingers and drooly dogs and clawed kitties away.

I also tried on the dip dye Marwaris. The grenadine one so lovely on arabesque was the wrong combination of red and orange and peach on me. I did love the one in dusty pink, and it was incredibly soft, but I was trying to exert some self-control.
Such a beauty. Congrats and thank you for sharing

Yay, Part 2 - just as great as Part 1 was! Congrats on all your goodies and happy early birthday once again. I expecially love this Mythes et Metamorphosis - it looks beautiful with your outfit!