My hand crafted jewelry!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies...

Just wanted to share some of my hand made jewelry. Any feedback is welcome!!!

Here goes....

2. Three Amigos & Lady - Adjustable freshwater pearls and sterling silver necklace

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Butterfly Romance - Peach Fresh Water Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings with Butterfly Pendants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Large Amazonite Earrings With Pearl - Sterling Silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Royal Blue Mother of Pearl Earrings with Silver Pearl - 18K Gold Plated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 14K Gold Filled Lemon Quartz Wrapped Earrings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Simple 14K Gold Filled Pearl Earrings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Berry Creamy Sundae - White Mother of Pearl with Tri-Color Fresh Water Pearl Earrings - White Gold Plated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Jelly Fish Earrings - Glass Crystals with 18K Gold Plated Hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. very pretty!!! a question about something like this - what size of wire do you use? i've been trying to work on twisting wire like that but it seems that sometimes i can get the hang of it and sometimes i can't. is it just practice makes perfect?

i have some similar shaped beads and i've tried to twist wire like that around them but sometime it breaks the beads (they're amethyst gemstone) so i wonder if i'm doing something wrong. your wire coils look so perfect!

11. Oh hey! You mean for this pair of earrings specifically? I think I used 22 gauge because as you can see, the gems are quite large.

Practice certainly helps! I think I just started off with doing lots of wire wrapping because that's what I like to do. If you are not sure, just get some cheap wire to practice with before you use your good wire :smile:

How do you start a FB page? Is it free, or do you have to pay for it? I am currently selling on Etsy, but I am also thinking about starting a page like that :smile:

12. You are really talented!

I absolutely love these...

13. Thank you Sweetpea83! ;)

14. Okay...time to post a few more!!!

15. You selling any of them? :graucho: