My Hamptons Vintage Leather Hobo has arrived *PICS*

plzrck

Jan 7, 2007
I don't know if I will keep it or not. I am not used to hobo style bags although this one is quite roomy. The strap with the closure might be a little annoying, unless I don't clasp it everytime. Opinions, please. I haven't had a chance to put all of my stuff in it yet, so once I do that I may like it better. Oh, and please excuse my bathroom mirror...I think my kids tried to clean it!

vintagehobo002.jpg

vintagehobo001.jpg

vintagehobo004.jpg

vintagehobo003.jpg

That's gorgeous!! And it looks great on you. That strap would drive me crazy, though. But as long as it doesn't annoy you too much then you should definitely keep it. It's such a beautiful bag.

Edited to add: I just noticed that it looks like the bag doesn't have a zipper, in which case I could definitely live with the strap. Oh well, I can't get anything right now anyway, so you'll have to post lots more pictures of it so I can live vicariously through you!

That is a beautiful bag! Congrats. I have a similar suede bag. At first I thought it would be annoying to have to unclasp it everytime I wanted to get into the bag but I've found it's not that big a deal. The clasp goes on and off easily. I leave it clasped and zipped. Mine has a back pocket so that I can slip my car keys or anything small into it without having to get inside the main compartment and that's a big help. Keep it - I think you'll love it.

SOUNDS like a keeper!!!! The whole clasp thing could be annoying. I guess it is a matter of getting used to it, uh? Tell us your decision. Pretty color and classy!!

Wow! Prettier in person than in the stock pictures! And it's much bigger than I expected! I think it looks great! Only you can decide if it will drive you nuts but it really does look good on you!