My Hermès Journey in Tokyo & Reveal - Kelly Pochette and Constance

Welcome and thank you for the detailed play by play! Japan will be my next big trip and I will definitely be visiting as many H stores as I can.

Congratulations on the beautiful scores! Not only are the styles nearly impossible to find (as a walk in no less), but the colors are to die for!!! So beautiful. Enjoy!

Hello Pursebloggers! I am new to the community and wanting to start this new post to say Hi to everyone, as well as share my love on Hermes and discuss with your expertise.

I was back from Tokyo for a long weekend and would love to share my H adventure. Little background first, I am from Hong Kong and i would say it is one of the hardest place to score those special bags! When I heard my friend is going to work in tokyo for half a month, i took the opportunity to visit him (or visit those H stores).

My goal for the trip was a constance, kelly cut or kelly pochette. I have got a birkin and kelly from my mom, so this time i wanted something different.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hi, so u scored ur bags at Tokyo shibuya and marunouchi? What time was shibuya and what time was marunouchi?

What is the bag and color that you saw at Mitsubishi and that you didn’t take?

It is definitely hard and tiring to search for the bag but when it’s
Available then it’s awesome!

Hi, so u scored ur bags at Tokyo shibuya and marunouchi? What time was shibuya and what time was marunouchi?

What is the bag and color that you saw at Mitsubishi and that you didn’t take?

It is definitely hard and tiring to search for the bag but when it’s
Available then it’s awesome!
Hi chanelxhermes, yes i scored my bags separately in shibya and marunouchi. It was around 11 a.m. for marunouchi and around 4 p.m. for shibuya.

As for Mitsubishi, it was a 9i kelly pochette.

Yes i agree with you! it was very tiring on a bag hunt but very excited to see one sitting on a shelf, which I never see those bags on shelf in my home country!