My Gunmetal Julia purchase!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I saw a post about the gunmetal Julia and had to get it. I love hobos and it looked like a great bag. I used my PCE card (thanks to remedios03) to get it. Ordered it from a store thru JAX and got it today. Love, love the color! Style is really cute too! BUT I think it might be too small for me. I called JAX to see if it came in a bigger size and it does so I called a store to order and asked about still honoring the PCE discount on an exchange and much to my suprise the SA told me that it was extended another week. So YAY I was able to get the bigger one at a discount. I am keeping the regular size for now till I get the bigger to compare but here are some pics for you guys and some info:

Jul Lth Shldr Bag

#14968 $298 13 3/4 x 16 x 3

#14997 $598 16 x 19 x 4

SV/GM (gunmetal, also comes in black)

Last edited:
I'm 5'7" and uh 155 lbs. (omg, can't believe I posted that)
IMG_0756.jpg

with flash
IMG_0758.jpg

without flash
IMG_0759.jpg

inside
IMG_0761.jpg

inside empty
IMG_0769.jpg

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER!

LOL! I really love this bag though. And that's the smaller size?

Love, love, love it! I adore hobos, and this is such a spectacular bag--reminds me of the ergo tote style from a few years ago. You look fabulous wearing it!

Do you know what other colors it comes in?