My Guccissima Princy large hobo is here!!

1. Aww.. that's awesome ! :yes: And it'd be lovely with your trench. :graucho:

2. My thoughts exactly!

3. I love this one, and a good proce point as well! Congrats Jane!

4. It's a real beauty. I know you'll enjoy it. I have the Chocolate Princy (satchel). Congrats!

5. Beautiful! Congrats!

6. I took a few photos... I love that the inside has a cellphone pocket, and I love the little bow detail on the side!! Yay! Wish the pics were a bit less blurry, but I didn't have enough light I guess! But you get the idea.

gucci_4.jpg gucci_3.jpg gucci_1.jpg gucci_2.jpg
  7. Aww.. I love the lining ! It's so cute !

8. Wow!!! Your purse is so beautiful! The leather looks so soft and squishy too. Do they have those available in medium or small? The large looks pretty big :smile:

9. I don't think the large is really that large. I am petite and did not find it was too big on me. I should try to snap a picture...

10. a couple pics, remember I'm short :smile:

on1.jpg on2.jpg

11. I'm quite petite also, so I think we may be about the same height (I'm ~5'3'')

:nuts: Gosh that bag looks awesome on you!! The measurements on the Gucci website are kind of misleading, since I thought it would be huge. But it really doesn't look that big at all. It looks sooo squishy and comfortable to wear! Well, enjoy your purse, I wish I could buy one but I'm on a bit of a purse ban right now :lol:

12. Looks even better on you!

13. I love it....Its so pretty!!! Enjoy!

14. Lovely bag, congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice