My Gucci 'Joy' Medium Boston Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, this is the 1st time i post pic in the tpf thread. Showing my new Gucci White 'Joy' Boston Bag:P

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! It's a gorgeous boston...make sure u are careful when carrying it!

3. Congratsss..it's really nice and it seems like it would hold quite a lot.

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats! White really looks elegant - but needs extra care to keep it clean.

6. Its beautiful, enjoy your bag...
    (alittle extra care tho')

7. It's beautiful, you look great holding it! I just got the patent red heart tattoo boston bag, not sure if it's a keeper!? Anyway, enjoy your lovely bag.

8. Congrats!! lovely!

9. looks like a great size for you! enjoy it and hope you keep it clean and safe!

10. Nen, what do you mean be careful?? Is there something I should know.

11. Yes! With my white boston i got color transferred onto it from a fuschia shirt i wore...now there are pink stains on my bag that i can't get off! And i've tried everything. Also i've heard quite a few stories about dark jeans getting blue color onto bags..So be very careful with your new boston!

12. ooo cute bag! congrats

13. Hi all, actually I got the blue jeans stains onto my new white boston bag on the 1st day i used it. I tried to use the "Tide To Go" instant stain remover to get off it. It cleaned it but not all. So, I had a very light blue color showing at the corner of my bottom bag which is not so obvious to see. So, I got the message from everybody I should be careful in future to use the white bag. :sad:

14. Congrats.

15. CONGRATS! And yes, as with all white bags, be careful with your new baby!