My Gucci Haul

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The flats and the Swing bag were on sale and the Boston bag from the Tian collection was regular priced. The flats are half size bigger so gotta return them unfortunately. But the other two are keepers ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467490339.691896.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467490354.234550.jpg

2. Gorgeous bags, Rashmi!❤️❤️

3. Oh congrats! Sad about the shoes though, they're pretty!

4. I love the boston bags, and this one is so unique! Beautiful haul.

5. Love your Gucci haul! The Tian boston is gorgeous!

6. Love every single thing! I got the same tote from the sale. :smile: The shoes are not true to size then?

7. Congrats on your shopping success

8. The shoes are not true to size however due to the front strap my feet don't slip out. In other words the feet stay in while walking. I think I'll keep them.

Thank you all! The Swing tote was a great deal!

9. Awesome haul! :biggrin:

10. On sale where?

11. They are all gorgeous! Nice haul...

12. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the Tian Boston bag. I just bought the Tian in the padlock style. Now I want the Boston as well!! The whole Tian and Blooms collections are stunning!! Enjoy your lovely items.

13. All of your items are gorgeous, especially the Tian Boston. :love: Congratulations on your amazing haul!

14. Absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy them all!

15. Very pretty!