My Gucci ensemble sale stuff modeling;)

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463778429.266231.jpg

I love my bag and my driving shoes!! All on sale! Score. I love Gucci shoes period, especially pumps, and never got the driving moccasins, but love them! Also obsessed with this bag. I am in a hotel room on a quick overnight and took both because on the bay so very laid back.

Now, should I also consider this Emily? Back and forth but a beauty as well...ATTACH]3361002[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463778525.461833.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463778525.461833.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 947
Love your outfit!

Congratulations on the shoes and the bag, the leather on the Daily is so superb

If you ever wanted an Emily get it now! They'll all be gone

Thanks all! Love love the leather on the daily. This is my 2nd one from this line and hope the Marmont bag I get next is just as amazing. The leather, dare I say, reminds me of a few Hermes bags I have!

Thanks all! Love love the leather on the daily. This is my 2nd one from this line and hope the Marmont bag I get next is just as amazing. The leather, dare I say, reminds me of a few Hermes bags I have!

:yes: exactly what I thought, I was severely tempted.

In the end I bought the pink Interlocking chain bag as I think it will be a better day-evening, but it was hard to take off the black shoulder Daily

View attachment 3360993

I love my bag and my driving shoes!! All on sale! Score. I love Gucci shoes period, especially pumps, and never got the driving moccasins, but love them! Also obsessed with this bag. I am in a hotel room on a quick overnight and took both because on the bay so very laid back.

Now, should I also consider this Emily? Back and forth but a beauty as well...ATTACH]3361002[/ATTACH]

Love your new shoes and bag! What percent discount were the shoes and where did you buy them? Thanks!!