my gucci, don't know if i should laugh or cry

1. so my bday is coming up and mom being all nice decided to buy me a gucci bag. we went to the store and i knew i wanted this one tote bag or the new abbey one. and since my mom was paying i let her decide. But at the same time the SA came over and start saying how the tote bag is versatile. it can be a duffle bag or a tote bag and i was wow... so i bought that one. when i got online and tried to check on it they didn't have it. Turns out it was in the luggage section, and OMG... u guys look...Gucci
    read the description on the right and you'll understand... THE SA IS NEVER RIGHT ALL THE TIME!
    sigh... i still like it though! what do you guys think?

2. Well, its a diaper bag as what it stated. I think its pretty nice... I don't think its reversible in the pic?

So, how do you think of the bag?

3. i like it that 's why i bought it, but like i feel hella stupid cux i think i should have known that the pad is a chaning pad for a baby.. but i listened to the woman and she said it's for support

4. LOL!! She said the changing pad is in there for support? WTF? That is too funny. Ok, seriously, its a gorgeous bag, just taake out the extra "support" :smile:

5. That is definitely a laugh! If you still really like it, keep it. If not, take it back and get the other one you were looking at.:yes:

6. Wow that is funny. I think the bag is cute and it doesn't really look like a diaper bag. My friend has the other Gucci diaper bag and it look totally different. The one you bought looks more like a tote.

7. The bag is super cute but I would have been irritated at the SA for not disclosing to you that it's original purpose was a diaper bag.

8. :cursing: That ticks me off! I would go back to the store and ask that SA why she told you the 'pad' was for SUPPORT!? What an idiot..Either she really is dumb or she was pushing a sale...The bag is great..I love totes....But that SA imo does not represent Gucci well at all...If you like the bag..Keep it..But I would still go in and rip her a new a** hole...Sorry I'm ovulating..:heart: Emmy

9. I dont like that she told you the pad was for support. I wonder if she really didnt know.

Either way, it is still a CUTE bag. If I saw the bag on a woman, I would never think oh, that is a diaper bag.

10. it doesnt look likem a diaper bag but id be irked if i were you..

11. you guys are funny, and yeh i was pretty upset. but i don't thinks she meant it, cux actually there were 2 SA who told me that. i think ALL of them didnt' know it was a diaper bag and thought it was a duffle bag.. sigh watever though. hahha

12. Looks like a nice all purpose tote to me, just keep it if you like it.

13. i love your bag! but then again, i've got 2 babies. i begged my husband for one, but he said no way. maybe you can exchange yours for the other one you wanted. either way, it's a gorgeous bag

14. It looks like a regular tote to me... Hmm. If you still love it, keep it? Otherwise, go back to the store and ask the SA for an exchange.

15. It Is A Nice Bag But In My Opinion You Should Return It, Because Thats Alot Of $$ To Spend On A Bag You Don't Love- Our Bags Are To Be Treasured...if You Don't Like It Return It, If You Love It Keep It, If We Cared About What People Thought(i.e- Whether Or Not It Is A Diaper Bag) Half Of Us Would Not Be Buying Designer Bags-we Would Get Slammed With How Much Did You Pay-questions-lol, Take A Pic And Post-i'll Be Honest-promise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice