My Gryson Skye is here!!

RowanOak

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Actually, it came Saturday but I've been too busy to write. It is so pretty. You could sleep on the leather, and I've been tempted to do so. :smile: Of course, it was immediately 'loaded for bear' so that might be a bit uncomfortable.

For those who said it is the same as the Olivia except smaller, I agree that it does look like it in real life. The line of the Skye looked different in the BG pictures between the two, but in real life it does not.

Picture of the two: (bottom left and right)
Gryson Gryson - BergdorfGoodman.com=

I "kinda" wish I had gotten the Olivia, because I like the look of bigger bags. The Skye holds a ton though, as Lexie said. It's also light as a feather, so that is great. I absolutely love the contrast of the white with brown trim. It is knock-out, imo.

Anyway, I just wanted to announce the birth of my new baby. This was waaay more fun that actually giving birth the old-fashioned way. :smile:

Hoooray! Isn't it great. And you'll love it more as you use it. Like I said in a post from a long time ago, the first time I took it to work a male co-worker said it was the "coolest bag he's seen". I have 3 bags I want this coming new year and one of them is a Gryson, along with a Balenciaga Twiggy and a Spring Kooba. The Gryson bags are running a close second to my love of Koobas.
I've been thinking about getting a big Rachel just for the contrast in size. I'm so glad you weren't disappointed in the Skye. Enjoy it Rowan!

I got the white with the brown trim. I haven't seen a picture of the camel Gryson. I'll bet that is pretty! Do you have pictures? Haven't seen that in any of the pictures on the store websites....only the all brown and the white/brown. Pics? Pretty please?

I got the white with the brown trim. I haven't seen a picture of the camel Gryson. I'll bet that is pretty! Do you have pictures? Haven't seen that in any of the pictures on the store websites....only the all brown and the white/brown. Pics? Pretty please?

I don't have a pic of my actual bag, but here's one from the NM website:
Gryson -  Medium Pocket Shoulder Bag -  Neiman Marcus

I saw the white at the store the other day. It's lovely!