My growing Tory Burch Robinson Collection!!!!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey everyone! I got the envelope wristlet for xmas and have been loving it, its so versatile! I also bought the robinson in the matching black patent on sale for 288 plus tax!!!!

I know theres a lot of pics of the robinson so unless someone wants a pic, I'll put up pics of the robinson wallet/wristlet... please share your thoughts on both pieces? I thought the tote would be a good standard black tote!

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

Hey everyone! I got the envelope wristlet for xmas and have been loving it, its so versatile! I also bought the robinson in the matching black patent on sale for 288 plus tax!!!!

I know theres a lot of pics of the robinson so unless someone wants a pic, I'll put up pics of the robinson wallet/wristlet... please share your thoughts on both pieces? I thought the tote would be a good standard black tote!

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg
Congrats, love your wallet!! It's gorgeous!!

I have some advice for you with the Tote, though. Check your snaps on the top side panels (the ones you can snap to make the tote smaller at the top), b/c i have had HORRIBLE experience with the red Robinson tote. I purchased one before Christmas and when I opened the box, I notice one side of the snap had completely fallen off of the bag, leaving a big HOLE where it was supposed to be!! :WTF: I still loved the bag and assumed it was just a freak error. To complicate things more, I was at my mom's house when I got the bag and she liked it so much that I sent the defected one back and ordered two more (one to replace the defective one and one b/c my mom wanted her own).

Well, they come in today and low and behold, the snap on one of them is broken TOO!! That's 2 out of 3 bags with the same issue. Sufficed to say I called TB fuming and told them I wasn't even keeping the bag without the issue b/c I didn't want to take a chance of it happening 3 months down the road. OK, off soap box. Sorry to jack your thread, but I wasn't sure where to talk about this.

Congrats, love your wallet!! It's gorgeous!!

I have some advice for you with the Tote, though. Check your snaps on the top side panels (the ones you can snap to make the tote smaller at the top), b/c i have had HORRIBLE experience with the red Robinson tote. I purchased one before Christmas and when I opened the box, I notice one side of the snap had completely fallen off of the bag, leaving a big HOLE where it was supposed to be!! :WTF: I still loved the bag and assumed it was just a freak error. To complicate things more, I was at my mom's house when I got the bag and she liked it so much that I sent the defected one back and ordered two more (one to replace the defective one and one b/c my mom wanted her own).

Well, they come in today and low and behold, the snap on one of them is broken TOO!! That's 2 out of 3 bags with the same issue. Sufficed to say I called TB fuming and told them I wasn't even keeping the bag without the issue b/c I didn't want to take a chance of it happening 3 months down the road. OK, off soap box. Sorry to jack your thread, but I wasn't sure where to talk about this.
OMG really??????? I gonna go back to my home and check it!!!!!!!!!!!! How awful for you! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Did your mom end up keeping the other?

OMG really??????? I gonna go back to my home and check it!!!!!!!!!!!! How awful for you! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Did your mom end up keeping the other?
It was just really disheartening b/c I loved that bag especially in the red (I love red as you can tell from my avi :biggrin:), that neither my mom nor I felt comfortable keeping the 1 bag that came without the flaw with the snap. Like I said, by that point I was just too worried that it would eventually be a problem since it doesn't seem like a random or freak issue after getting two bags with detached snaps. I'm sure yours is perfect!! That big hole is hard to miss when the snap is gone, I promise!

I just found out about Tory Burch the other day. One of my friends bought one of her bags. Do you think she is here to stay? Good investment?
TB has been very popular the past couple of years. I personally think she's going to be a force to be reckoned with. I think her personal life got in the way (she's divorced now and her husband is the man who started up the store C. Wonder) or else she'd be even farther than she is now but I personally love the brand. I love it more than Coach and its fellow counter parts. I actually paused buying a LV tote a couple of weeks ago to get the robinson tote which in that forum is sacreligious! But it is a good classic brand.

It was just really disheartening b/c I loved that bag especially in the red (I love red as you can tell from my avi :biggrin:), that neither my mom nor I felt comfortable keeping the 1 bag that came without the flaw with the snap. Like I said, by that point I was just too worried that it would eventually be a problem since it doesn't seem like a random or freak issue after getting two bags with detached snaps. I'm sure yours is perfect!! That big hole is hard to miss when the snap is gone, I promise!

I LOVE your celine bag, if you see my wishlist its now included in it after seeing your profile picture! If this could go on the shoulder I would definitely go for this bag over the LV tote I've been planning to buy... It's SOOOO chic! You've made me want to check out more about Celine now!

I love Tory Burch (though not as much as Brahmin). She'll be around. She became really popular after Oprah Winfrey annointed her as the next best thing by giving out her items on one of her shoes. I own 5 already- all saffiano leather.