My Groovee Zipper Pull Ripped off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wish I could tell you no, but yes it is the new Grovee in Dark Portobello. The rip was in one of the corners by the zipper. The leather was extra "wrinkly' there and it formed a hole. Maybe it was just my luck but I hope not all these bags are like this!

2. My Groovee from spring/summer and the leather looks and feels good. I was worried about the thinner leather of the fall/winter bags because I was planning on getting the Lil Riz. I really like that bag, but it seems like the leather quality is not what it used to be.

I'm glad you were able to exchange your bag. I would have done the same.

3. eeesh... poorly designed pulls.

4. OH NO! :wtf:

Are you guys talking about the Metal Check Groovee Bag??? :confused1:

5. ^no, it was the spring/summer 08

6. hey izznit,

did you ever do anything to fix yours?
    I still haven't been able to figure out what to do with mine :sad:

7. It appears that the quality of the new groovee leather is becoming a serious concern. I have a groovee in dark portobello that i bought a few weeks ago. I carried it only a few times, but the leather on the sides is starting to look like scales, i think it is beginning to crack. the front and the back side are showing greater signs of distress, becoming more and more wrinkly everyday. I am beginning to think that the bag is not going to last as I had expected, i am actually disappointed. .. and sad. :cry: