My grey Paddy arrived!!

Thanks ladise for being such a support. I just cut off the tag!! I'm looking on it now for more than 3 hours and verey now and then I put my nose in it lol. I'll take it to bed with me tonight just because of this lovely smell!

BEAUTIFUL bag, as you know i saw one in that color this weekend and it's a million times better IRL than in pics! keep it, it looks so beautiful on you!

and i was really underwhelmed by the weight of the paddy when i picked it up - i didn't think it was heavy at all! maybe i'm used to carrying around school books, but it was like nothing.

Great bag, my silver paddington isn't slouchy though, I don't know if its a good thing or no? I guess it doesn't make a difference. The metallic leather is a little more firm. But i love it anyway. I saw this color on my trip to miami, its great. ENJOY IT!

Tanja said:
Thanks ladise for being such a support. I just cut off the tag!! I'm looking on it now for more than 3 hours and verey now and then I put my nose in it lol. I'll take it to bed with me tonight just because of this lovely smell!

Yea!!!:lol: It's a keeper! I love the color!!