My great Legacy deal from the 'bay...

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I am so excited! I am not really feeling most of the new Coach items right now (although I did get the new perfume and the lipgloss charm :graucho:), so I was browsing on evilbay and found this beauty:

I LOVE the 06 Legacy, so I kept an eye on this auction for a few days and won for.... only $62! I am trying not to get to excited in case it turns out to be a bit flawed since there was just the one photo and it was poorly listed, but for that price I figure I am okay if it turns out to be a "fixer-upper". Pics when it arrives!

:yahoo:

I liked the older legacy too. The leather is thicker and the styles seem timeless. You can't beat the $62 on that bag.
Post pics when it gets to you.
Congrats!

wow what a great price...i waited for one that was around 140 but fell asleep and didn't get a chance to bid...i thought that was a good deal but $62 is amazing..congrats

Awesome deal! I got the exact bag in natural about a month ago for $169 BIN w/free shipping. I know it was probably a bit much, but I have the legacy french purse in natural and wanted a bag to match. I think you will really be happy with it. It looks small, but actually carries quite a bit and feels very comfortable on the shoulder. Enjoy!