My great Legacy deal from the 'bay...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited! I am not really feeling most of the new Coach items right now (although I did get the new perfume and the lipgloss charm :graucho:), so I was browsing on evilbay and found this beauty:

[​IMG]

I LOVE the 06 Legacy, so I kept an eye on this auction for a few days and won for.... only $62! I am trying not to get to excited in case it turns out to be a bit flawed since there was just the one photo and it was poorly listed, but for that price I figure I am okay if it turns out to be a "fixer-upper". Pics when it arrives!

:yahoo:

2. Fantastic price! Congrats!!

3. Yippee!!! I have my eye on an older legacy or 3 myself. :smile:

4. I liked the older legacy too. The leather is thicker and the styles seem timeless. You can't beat the $62 on that bag.
    Post pics when it gets to you.
    Congrats!

5. Great price...I hope it turns out well for you!

6. wow what a great price...i waited for one that was around 140 but fell asleep and didn't get a chance to bid...i thought that was a good deal but $62 is amazing..congrats

7. Wow, what a deal! She's a beauty!

8. Awesome deal! I got the exact bag in natural about a month ago for $169 BIN w/free shipping. I know it was probably a bit much, but I have the legacy french purse in natural and wanted a bag to match. I think you will really be happy with it. It looks small, but actually carries quite a bit and feels very comfortable on the shoulder. Enjoy!

9. Great deal! Congrats on that beauty!

10. Oooooh! Amazing deal! I hope it doesn't have much flaws at all. That would make the win even sweeter!

11. wow congrats! I like that model better than the larger shoulder bag too, because it's got less hardware. Great steal. :smile:

12. What a steal! I've never seen that style before, it looks nice.

13. WOW, what an awesome deal!! I hope the transaction goes perfectly and the item is everything you hoped!! Congrats!!!

14. Awesome Deal!

15. what a great price! well done. I too am a lover of the 06 Legacy x