My great HUNT.

candcpeck

Sep 8, 2009
Today I scored 3 great bags.

I ordered the new Peyton tote in black and after my PCE and credit, I paid $99.00 for it! :yahoo:
I also bought a Julianne Magazine Tote for $225.00 in black AND I think I found the LAST Graphite Sabrina that Macy's has. With it on Clearance and my F&F I got it for $165.00!!!!

So that is almost 3 bags for the price of 1! Now I am going to take a break from the forum, but, I will be back to show you ladies the new Peyton bag when it comes! Thanks gals!

New Peyton line is on the Japan website :biggrin: There are a couple of threads about it, but here is the Peyton tote I ordered today.

Attachments

• user246376_pic45875_1259474200.jpg
    user246376_pic45875_1259474200.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 373
Ooh I like it! .. I dunno why but it reminds me of Chanel a bit but more modern - maybe it's the black and white and chain handles.

It's interesting - like a hybrid of a bunch of styles - Parker shoulder bag/tribeca pockets on the side, Alex tote shape and stitching, Brooke/Tribecca handles, Penelope hardware to attach handles to bag..

Wow - you got some amazing deals...

$99.00 or the gorgeous Tote with the great "C" is an awesome deal.. LOve it..

Aileen- I was just thinking the same thing. The bag has a Channel air, maybe it is the Black & White and the "C" very traditional Channel..

Isn't that the same hang tag as on the taupe brooke, It has a couple of studded leather tags and a big sort of croc tag. I bought the L INlaid one and I think that is the same sort of looking tag

i loooovvvveeeee the peyton tote. it's so chanel-esque. i think i'm gonna go all out and order this one along with the croc carryall. i can't wait to see your pics! i bet it's gorgeous!

i loooovvvveeeee the peyton tote. it's so chanel-esque. i think i'm gonna go all out and order this one along with the croc carryall. i can't wait to see your pics! i bet it's gorgeous!

OMG!!! Your going to get both!!!??!! I am so very jealous! I am trying so hard to not order a Croc Carryall....So hard!!