My great finds at DSW!!!

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
First off was the Prada Suede Mary Janes Pumps
Original price was $795 to $559.95 and then additional 80% off!!!!!
My total was only $119.99, couldn't resist the price!!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409193545.689586.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409193581.361229.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409193614.970931.jpg

Second great deal was the Steven Madden Bcortage handbag
Original bag was $98 to $59.94 but then I got additional 70% off!!!!
The total came to $17.98 but I had a $5 coupon and it all came down to $12.98!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409194115.433158.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409194130.563342.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409194138.821088.jpg

Anyone have great deals at DSW???

that's pretty good!

I got some Kate Spade flats for about $20 once. They were 80% off.

qrcdbt.jpg

I always look at the clearance sections and you should go on days where you get $5-20 off!!! If you are lucky to have a huge DSW in your area, chances are, you can find good deals.... Never buy clearance items online since they don't do additional percentage off, unlike in store you can get up to 80% off the original price!!! :biggrin: Happy shopping!

First off was the Prada Suede Mary Janes Pumps
Original price was $795 to $559.95 and then additional 80% off!!!!!
My total was only $119.99, couldn't resist the price!!!!
View attachment 2732907
View attachment 2732908
View attachment 2732909

Second great deal was the Steven Madden Bcortage handbag
Original bag was $98 to $59.94 but then I got additional 70% off!!!!
The total came to $17.98 but I had a $5 coupon and it all came down to $12.98!!!
View attachment 2732910
View attachment 2732911View attachment 2732912

Anyone have great deals at DSW???

Amazing!! Love those :smile:

dsw.com had some GREAT designers shoes on clearance last year this time---$99 Zanottis etc. I'm hoping they'll do it again this year...

Amazing!! Love those :smile:

dsw.com had some GREAT designers shoes on clearance last year this time---$99 Zanottis etc. I'm hoping they'll do it again this year...
Yes! Last year I got a super cute pair of Dolce and Gabbana sandals for $99. Although it seems they haven't updated their luxe section since last year. Crossing my fingers they do a similar sale this year!

Yes! Last year I got a super cute pair of Dolce and Gabbana sandals for $99. Although it seems they haven't updated their luxe section since last year. Crossing my fingers they do a similar sale this year!

Same here! I check every morning- if I see any new/steeper discounts will post here right away ;)

Last year I got some amazing shoes for $99-199. I think we haven't really seen any great deals since because that was about the time they closed down their luxe pop up shop in NYC and they were probably clearing out merchandise. But you never know...fingers crossed!

Same here! I check every morning- if I see any new/steeper discounts will post here right away ;)

When I went down to Chicago last year I found a pair of Zanotti teal stilettos for under $80 at DSW. That was my best find at DSW (I'm from Canada so it was a stroke of luck that I just so happen to find them and in my size). It had the box but no dust bag. I've found some other deals on cheaper shoes like a pair of soft patent leather loafers by Kurt Geiger for just under $20. DSW is great for shoes, I always check their clearance racks when I head to the US. Canada just opened up their first DSW location but for some reason I'm not betting on finding anything good up here - we never do and pay a heck of a lot more!

Last year I got some amazing shoes for $99-199. I think we haven't really seen any great deals since because that was about the time they closed down their luxe pop up shop in NYC and they were probably clearing out merchandise. But you never know...fingers crossed!

Good point! I'm guessing all the luxe inventory they have on the site now (but not reduced) are probably styles from there too...their clearance markdowns are a little off-schedule. I'm hoping they'll mark those down soon...fingers crossed!