My great find at TJ's!

^ Mine had 4 pairs of JC sunnies for $29. The Coach ones were $59. These were the ONLY designer sunnies I saw in whole slew of Guess, J Lo and Babyphat.

They had tons of Dooney bags for $69-89, all sizes. Coach-- $59 striped demi-pouches and some "mist" leather med sized bags (pale blue color from spring '06) that were ~$150. They had some Elliott Lucca, Adrienne Vitadini, Betsey Johnson. The prices were decent, but nothing really caught my eye.

Juicy velour and fleece separates were $49 and they had lots of designer jeans for $59-99-- TR, 7FAM, Antik, Joes. They had also some really cheap 575 jeans and I scored a pair of J Brand for only $20!!!!

They also had some Lola makeup for $2.99-4.99, Jacqua shower gels for $7, lots of cheap perfumes.

I ended up buying the J Brand jeans and a Lola concealer and my total was only $23. It was definitely worth the trip!!! :tup:

I would be ALL over those! Where is this TJ Maxx?

Got this Nine West bag yesterday for 19.99. It's 99.99 on the Nine West site. Not too shabby..

PG.0084901NWR.BUTNUPV.PE.jpg

61V9wP-VawL._SS135_.jpg
You all made me go to TJ Maxx and look what was calling my name!
Got the first bag in black and it is a Francesco Biasia, would have love it in red too! It was only $149. The other bag is a Kenneth Cole distressed leather in silver I just had to have it! It was only $129!!

I was in handbag heaven!!

Let's just say I spent more at the dentist the other day than on these two bags!!

Chicago TJMaxx just got a whole new shipment of Juicy velour tracksuits, i couldn't believe my eyes, the whole set - hoodie and pants and in the same color! I also got Bagley Mishka pants for $10.00!!! Who needs NM if all of the clothes ends up in TJMaxx anyways?

Chicago TJMaxx just got a whole new shipment of Juicy velour tracksuits, i couldn't believe my eyes, the whole set - hoodie and pants and in the same color! I also got Bagley Mishka pants for $10.00!!! Who needs NM if all of the clothes ends up in TJMaxx anyways?

So true and soo funny!! I don't need to be treat like dirt at NM when all I need it TJ Maxx and they are really nice to me!

^I couldnt agree with you more. OMG I stopped shopping at NM about 6 months ago because of the snotty idiots they have working there. The final straw for me was when three of them were behind the counter gossiping (I could hear them) and they made me wait to ring me up. I hate NM anymore and I only shop at Nordstroms, Revolve or the LV boutique LOL!

Anyways...I am going to check out that TJMaxx this weekend. Thanks for the post.

I stopped in today and found about a dozen pairs of Juicy sunglasses for $59.99, also one pair of Versace sunglasses (exactly what I have but in brown) for $79.99!!! I paid over $220.00 for mine at Christmas. They had a very tiny nick in them, but they looked PERFECT. Also saw a $300.00 Vera Wang top on the clearance rack for $90.

i went to the one in h.beach, ca and i went home with a pair of $29 kate spades sandals and $20 kenneth cole sandals as well. oh and also saw a eric javitz bag they had that went along with the hat last summer for 170. didnt know they carried EJ!