My Gray Lambskin and Burgundy Patent Jumbos:) And collection pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My final fall additions (I hope) are here! Thanks for always letting me share:smile:

Gray lambskin jumbo - I had no intention of buying this until i saw it IRL and fell head over heels in love with the color! It is not a flat gray at all- in fact it is my idea of the perfect gray:yahoo:

And my burgundy patent jumbo - I bought this a while bag and had to wait patiently for it to arrive. It finally came the other day. I love the color! (Granted it is the same color as my BQ bowler but the patent makes it look more red:lol:)

I've included some photos of most of my Chanel collection as well.
    Flaps - Burgundy patent jumbo (chain/strap shorter than on the classic jumbos), Metallic Dark White Reissue 227, Navy glazed lambskin jumbo with new chain (the smallest of the jumbos) and Gray Lambskin Jumbo

Attached Files:

2. A few more photos including my Metallic Dark Silver Luxury Ligne Bowler and my Bubble Quilt bowler in Bordeaux:smile: Beige expandable tote, Black Paris-Biarritz tote, Black wallet on a chain:smile:
    Missing in action are my Brown GST (waiting for a replacement) and black 50th anniversary reissue, which I decided to give up due to the size (too narrow for me)

Attached Files:

3. As you can see, I really do prefer fall/winter colors to spring/summer. I'm pretty sure I can live with this selection and shouldn't be buying more (how sad that temptation always exists LOL!)

Thanks for letting me share! :tpfrox:

4. wow..what lovely colors -- and your collection is absolutely TDF!
    Thanks for sharing :okay:

5. :drool: :drool:What a great beautiful collections you got there!!

6. Beautiful collection!! Just notice that you don't own a black chanel flap... so are u planning to add one more?

7. I love your collection!

8. Thanks for sharing your collection. The act I grey is divine, it is indeed the perfect grey, we're bag twins!! Congrats on your new bags.

9. Beautiful collection! :girlsigh:

10. Good eye haha.
    Well I finally found a Black 50th Anniversary reissue (227) after months of searching, then I realized it wouldn't hold as much as my jumbo or my new reissue:sad: It was supposed to be my 1 black flap. So now I guess I'll wait and see. I had the jumbo in caviar but realized I don't really like the black caviar (for the jumbo anyway). So far when I need black my WOC or PB tote seem to be sufficient:yes:

11. Savannah, all that eye candy you post is partly to blame for this LOL. But you are right, it is divine! Thank you!

12. #12 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    :tup: wow beautiful collection! Congrats!!!
    Btw i am eyeing at your burgundy BQ :graucho:...just wondering whether it'll look 'bulky/puffy' when carried on the shoulder since it has got a wide base?
    Thanks....

13. o my i love the gray!!!

14. Very very nice collection!!!

15. congrats! lovely collection!