My Grandmothers ring RESET.....

Lv2shopp

~COLLECTAHOLIC~
Jul 31, 2006
I just had my grandmothers ring reset for the second time:shrugs:. It was in its original 1930s setting (I still have it). I then had it set into a pendant with small stones surrounding it, but it looked like a flower and did nothing for the stone:nogood:, which is so gorgeous. I wasn't sure I wanted another ring, since I have my blingy ering. But I did a search on the internet and saw these gorgeous bezel settings. I brought a copy to my jewler and we came up with a stunning design, The diamond is set in a bezel and surrounded by diamonds in an art deco setting. The stone is 1.50, the setting (which I just love:heart:)approx 1.45, all F color VS1. I am so thrilled with how it turned out. :woohoo:I wear it on my middle finger or index finger and can wear my ering on my ring finger. I included a pix of my ering(1.85 marquise G color and side diamonds total.50) as well as a pix of my wedding bands, my tiffany platinum and 18 k band and my 6k platinum eternity band with F vs2 diamonds. I can never decide which wedding band to wear, so I wear both, :smile:Please see pix...

Attachments

• 2 RI NGS_resized.jpg
    2 RI NGS_resized.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 401
  • RING4_edited.jpg
    RING4_edited.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 351
  • RING9 resized pix.jpg
    RING9 resized pix.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 304
Thank you!!! I keep looking at your ring. I have my grandmother's ring...same carat weight. I really might consider having it set like this. I love the look...it's so vintage.