My grandmothers clutch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello girls. Just want to show you one om my favorit purses, but since it's not a designer purse, its belong here, rigth?

This beauty used to belong to my grandmother, and she got it in the 1950! Can't find a brand on it, but its really good leather and silk inside. Maybe I like it so good because I loved mye grandmother, but since I got so many complimentes everytime she must be nice... not bad for a 60 year old purse!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love it! I adore large portfolio clutches-- love the structure on this.

Thanks for sharing!

3. Looks gorgeous and must be very good quality! I too have a clutch that had belonged to my grandmother and since she's deceased now, I get such a good feeling every time I use it because it reminds me of her.

4. How great to have such a treasure from your Gran! Thanks for sharing!

5. Lovely!!!

6. I love anythung from my grandmother. esp. handbags. Gorgeous.

7. So cool!

8. Beautiful!

9. Beautiful vintage bag

10. I :heart: vintage, and that's one of the loveliest clutches I've seen. Congrats! And how nice that you get to carry something that belong to your grandmother. :hugs:

11. Thanks everyone. Nice to se that more than I adore the bag. Even its 10 years since my grandmother past away, she is still a bit whit me:smile:

12. Very beautiful! I'm glad to hear it has a lot of sentimental value as well.

13. Hi Dixie, it is truly fabulous! I adore Vintage. And to have this be a Vintage piece of your grandmother's makes it something to treasure for always.

Cherish it and pass it to a loved one :heart:

14. Thank you for sharing.

It's a simply stunning bag - perfect cocktail wear :drinkup:

15. That is a gorgeous clutch, and it is in stunning condition! Wear it well.