My grail reveal.....

doloresmia

O.G.
May 20, 2008
Some of you know I have been obsessing about a pre-loved barenia toile for a long time.... i have posted about my bag before i had it, asked docride, gracekelly and others loads of questions about care.... and asked lailat, ms piggy, jburgh, dressage queen, h&h lots of questions

BEFORE i had a bag

Then my grail bag - perfectly pre-loved - showed up on jemznjewels over christmas....

FOR CHRISTMAS i received a gorgeous chevre kelly 32 - vert olive - and i had to put aside thoughts of my grail because i thought it wrong to be greedy in the midst of a financial crisis.

besides which, i was waiting for a project to be funded. first it was a go, then the ceo stepped down, and it was a no.... then i got pneumonia.... and all i could do was post other lovely bags in the ebay finds thread for entertainment

while i stalked jemznjewel's bag

and then this week, i caved. rachel was LOVELY, braving an ice storm to get my box to me. calling me and emailing me along the way to make sure i knew everything i needed to know.... she worked out a great deal for me.... and today

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1214.JPG
    CIMG1214.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG1215.JPG
    CIMG1215.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 1,056
OMG!!! You got one!!! Congratulations, its gorgeous.
Carry her in health and happiness, I know you will!

CB--(((WAVING))) love your avatar and weeine!

and to top off the day.... i got a call this afternoon saying banks lifted the credit and the project was funded, be in sacramento Monday!

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1219.JPG
    CIMG1219.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,006