My grail reveal.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you know I have been obsessing about a pre-loved barenia toile for a long time.... i have posted about my bag before i had it, asked docride, gracekelly and others loads of questions about care.... and asked lailat, ms piggy, jburgh, dressage queen, h&h lots of questions

BEFORE i had a bag

2. OOOH! Let's see it! I am in love with barenia toile!!!

3. :nuts:

4. Then my grail bag - perfectly pre-loved - showed up on jemznjewels over christmas....

FOR CHRISTMAS i received a gorgeous chevre kelly 32 - vert olive - and i had to put aside thoughts of my grail because i thought it wrong to be greedy in the midst of a financial crisis.

5. besides which, i was waiting for a project to be funded. first it was a go, then the ceo stepped down, and it was a no.... then i got pneumonia.... and all i could do was post other lovely bags in the ebay finds thread for entertainment

while i stalked jemznjewel's bag

6. and then this week, i caved. rachel was LOVELY, braving an ice storm to get my box to me. calling me and emailing me along the way to make sure i knew everything i needed to know.... she worked out a great deal for me.... and today

7. Tada!!!!!

Attached Files:

8. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. YIPPEE!!!!!:happydance:

Its a live one!!!!!!!

11. Beautiful!!! Congratulations on getting your grail!:yahoo:

12. OMG!!! You got one!!! Congratulations, its gorgeous.
    Carry her in health and happiness, I know you will!

CB--(((WAVING))) love your avatar and weeine!

13. oh, doloresmia! She's a beauty! Enjoy!!!

14. and to top off the day.... i got a call this afternoon saying banks lifted the credit and the project was funded, be in sacramento Monday!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Congratulations!