My Graffiti Pieces

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I finally pickup my Graffiti pieces last night. It is just gorgeous and very eye catching. I just love the new color. Although I got the pink, I think the orange is not bad at all. I'm still waiting for my Rose Pochette and Scarf. Hopefully, it'll be here soon.:yahoo:

Attachments

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
We are Speedy twin too. Now I wish I could get a Graffiti ZCP but I am on a ban. Congrats on both pieces, I can't wait to see your Roses.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
So glad to hear that a couple of us are getting the same bag. It's just irresistable! I was able to get the Black and White Graffiti Alma, the Silver and the Peach Pochettes back in 2001. Now I am so happy to get a Graffiti Speedy and ZCP into my collection.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
So glad to hear that a couple of us are getting the same bag. It's just irresistable! I was able to get the Black and White Graffiti Alma, the Silver and the Peach Pochettes back in 2001. Now I am so happy to get a Graffiti Speedy and ZCP into my collection.
^^^ OMG ~ you're lucky! Can you please post pics of all your Graffiti together ~ that would be an awesome pic! TIA:heart:

Congrats btw ~ they are beautiful!