my Graffiti box has arrived!!!

Great items, I think the green on the graffiti is my favorite color! Are you getting green on the keepall too? Congratulations

thanks! its going to be an orange Keepall for me. its always been my first choice. but seeing the green on my Pareo made me reconsider for a moment. but i think im sticking to orange. the colour blends really well with the brown canvas and the vachetta (esp when it eventually turns darker) :tup:

are you getting any Graffiti yourself?

Congrats D! :smile:
and finally some real modelling pics!

i knew you were going to comment about that. well i hope those were to your liking ;)

the pareo is one of the most suitable/usable item for men in this range and I think the green looks better on guys too compared to the other 2 colours. DD, you should check out the men's graff high top shoes too. Although it is so over the top, IRL it was so hard to resist not getting one...an orange pair. And I think the green pin is a must have too....it really looks good on a black suit for cocktail nights :smile:

the pareo is one of the most suitable/usable item for men in this range and I think the green looks better on guys too compared to the other 2 colours. DD, you should check out the men's graff high top shoes too. Although it is so over the top, IRL it was so hard to resist not getting one...an orange pair. And I think the green pin is a must have too....it really looks good on a black suit for cocktail nights :smile:

if the Pareo came in other colours, id get those too. even pink. but i agree, green is best. unless they make one in black :nuts: the pin im seriously considering. but the high tops i need A LOT more convincing. how about some modeling pics? :graucho:

if the Pareo came in other colours, id get those too. even pink. but i agree, green is best. unless they make one in black :nuts: the pin im seriously considering. but the high tops i need A LOT more convincing. how about some modeling pics? :graucho:

Black pareo wld be nice too. oohh, i want the tie but we do not hv RTW here. The shoes are unnecessary but were like art. I took pics of them but do not have the card reader with me these few days to transfer them. I was trying the shoes at the store and customers were starin' like mad and I just had to zip away into the VIC room. :smile:

Black pareo wld be nice too. oohh, i want the tie but we do not hv RTW here. The shoes are unnecessary but were like art. I took pics of them but do not have the card reader with me these few days to transfer them. I was trying the shoes at the store and customers were starin' like mad and I just had to zip away into the VIC room. :smile:

i hope you find your card reader soon because im interested to see how you wear it :yes: