My Graduation reveal!

Congrats on your achievement and lovely bag

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just beautiful!!!!( you, the bag, family) perfection!!

DROOL!!!! And congrats [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]... I just graduated too... 20 years in the making...literally!

Congratulations! Love your collection and your new addition! :woohoo:

I've been waiting for this reveal. Congrats on your accomplishments and the new bag! It's well deserved. Good luck in your future endeavors!!

Congratulations!! And love the new artsy!!!! :smile:

Congrats on your achievement and lovely bag

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just beautiful!!!!( you, the bag, family) perfection!!

DROOL!!!! And congrats [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]... I just graduated too... 20 years in the making...literally!

Congratulations! Love your collection and your new addition! :woohoo:

I've been waiting for this reveal. Congrats on your accomplishments and the new bag! It's well deserved. Good luck in your future endeavors!!

Congratulations!! And love the new artsy!!!! :smile:

Thank you so much ladies, and I'm very sorry this is so late. I have had a crazy week and finally have time to just veg out! I really appreciate all your well wishes, they truly touch my heart. The love and support is real!
I actually had to exchange my Artsy for another one because I noticed small cracks on one side of the braided handle and it really bothered me. I don't think they "developed" because I only used the bag for one week, but I think they were always there and I didn't notice them until my bag was sitting in natural light. I made a thread asking other users if it was normal, and of the responses I got, the consensus was no. Here is a pic of my old handle:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463493237.774691.jpg
And here is the new one:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463493272.456763.jpg
I'm happy they exchanged it, and I made sure to closely check my new bag because I don't want to go through that again!

Congratulations on your graduation Elise!!! Wishing you bright future & all the best! You've got a gorgeous bag as a token of your hard work :woohoo:

Your collection is gorgeous, really love it :happydance::heart::worthy:

Please share your secret - how do you keep your Favorite in such great condition? I know you use it a lot but it looks immaculate :loveeyes:

What do/did you do to avoid dreaded crease? How old is your Favorite?

Enjoy your lovely Artsy!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much, dear. Your words are so sweet, I truly appreciate them![emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
So, my Favorite! I actually stuff it with soft foam packaging from another item that I received in the mail. I store it standing up, and I heard this is the trick because laying flat pulls the magnet towards the center of the bag and creates the crease.
Also, I started to notice a small crease in my bag, too, and I just bent the line out with my fingers. You almost have to curve the inner board the opposite direction to make the crease go away. This worked immediately for me, so I don't think people need to return their bags. Storing it upright really helped make a difference, so I hope this works for you!!![emoji133]

Last edited:

Congratulations!!![emoji310][emoji322][emoji324]School is no joke, very hard work, but it's never too late! And you had to work even harder because you have a family! You go, girl! [emoji109]🏻 It's NEVER too late to get an education, and you are an INSPIRATION to anyone who ever considered going back! I have much respect for you![emoji8]

Thank you so much, dear. Your words are so sweet, I truly appreciate them![emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
So, my Favorite! I actually stuff it with soft foam packaging from another item that I received in the mail. I store it standing up, and I heard this is the trick because laying flat pulls the magnet towards the center of the bag and creates the crease.
Also, I started to notice a small crease in my bag, too, and I just bent the line out with my fingers. You almost have to curve the inner board the opposite direction to make the crease go away. This worked immediately for me, so I don't think people need to return their bags. Storing it upright really helped make a difference, so I hope this works for you!!![emoji133]

Thank you so much for detailed explanation how to store it! I still haven't got Favorite. Although I love how it looks still can't pull the trigger because of the possible crease. Which is so silly of me bc I shouldn't worry about these things in advance LOL! I may treat myself soon 😉