My graduation & birthday reveals!

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
First, I want to thank the lovely ladies on tpf who helped me to make a decision on my dbty pendant! Second, I want to apologize for the cr@ppy pics, I've just been really busy and this is the first time in days I've had a moment to post pics! (I'll post better pics next week when things have calmed down and family has gone home lol).

First, my dbty :graucho: I finally decided on a WG 16 inch, 0.37, G color, ideal cut VS2 clarity stone from Blue Nile, which I could not be happier with. My mom finally caved and agreed to give it to me on my birthday last week as a combined graduation/birthday gift :biggrin:

DSC09922.jpg

DSC09938.jpg

Next up is my birthday gift from my boyfriend. I saw a few pictures of people who had the interlocking circles necklace and told him that I wanted one. He was originally going to go to Tiffany and buy one, but I didn't like the logo all over the circles, I wanted something that was more plain/understated, so he ordered this one for me from Blue Nile. :love: I wasn't sure if I'd like it, since I'd never seen it before, but it's absolutely perfect. It's a great size for everyday wear, and the chain is also the perfect length for me.

DSC09931.jpg

DSC09939.jpg

Last is the necklace that my grandpa bought me today while we were shopping. I actually feel really guilty about him buying me this, since it was much more than I wanted him to spend on me, but he really wouldn't take no for an answer when I told him I didn't need anything else! He bought me a pandora charm (which I'm holding off taking photos of, since I have a feeling my aunt will be adding to my bracelet when I see her on Friday) as well as two pairs of costume earrings from Lord & Taylor, so I didn't think it was necessary, hence why I didn't want him spending more money on me. I plan on trying to make it up to him by buying him some TV DVD sets that he wants this weekend though to offset my guilt. :smile: It's a garnet pendant with some small diamonds, set in WG.

DSC09929.jpg

DSC09944.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, and sorry for the huge pics! I'm sure I'll have more to post next week after my aunt comes on Friday. :graucho: I'll update with better pictures of everything next week also. :biggrin:

congratz on graduating and your birthday!

LOVE the dbty pendant, I'm definitely lusting after one myself! Your grandpa also sounds very sweet to purchase that necklace for you. wear it and enjoy it! it's lovely

Happy birthday and congratulations!! What did you graduate with a degree in? I love all three pieces, but especially the interlocking circles, very classic :smile: Wear them in good health!!