My Gorgeous Sale Bag - Preconditioned and ready for a nite out!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
YIPPPEEE!!!!!SHE IS GORGEOUS.........THANKS LADIES.

Thanks to many of you who gave me pics and information on this bag, and
to Smooth and others who took time out to tell me how you conditoned and
pretreated your lambskin bags..........Here she is..........First she was pre-treated
with Loving My Bags, Leather Pro Treatment, 2 thin coats. Then after drying
thoroughly, she was treated with two coats of shining monkey (Thanks Mon)-
After drying thoroughly, I took a daring test........applied with a q-tip a little
ketchup (HORRORS) on the bottom, let it dry for a while and.......PRESTO......
it all came off with of all things an armorall leather cleaning wipe........so all is great....she can go out safely. According to instructions, a coat of protection
should be applied every couple of months., but, I will see if it is needed that often.......Bye the way, no change in color or feel of the leather......right after
spraying some brownish flecks showed but disappeared as soon as the bag dried.

Attachments

• DSCN0107_edited.jpg
    DSCN0107_edited.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCN0108_edited.jpg
    DSCN0108_edited.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCN0109_edited.jpg
    DSCN0109_edited.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 199
It's beautiful! Where are you taking her? Post pics when you get ready to go out so we can see modeling pics! Congrats...you are the best!

Wow, that bag looks in boutique condition now! What on earth did the ketchup remove?

Do you think any of the Lovin' my bags products would remove scuff marks where the color has lightened on caviar, or is a touch up of dye necessary?

Irish, our first outing will be to the new Gorgeous opera house in Miami and then for a late supper......

Roey......the Ketchup was used by me,....a little tiny bit to test the stain repellent treatment., and it went away with an armorall wipe.....I only used the Loving my bags
pro treatment which is a pre-treatment to preserve the bags and prevent water and stains from ruining them., but I am sure all their products are just as good. Shining Monkey was awesome too.......Will keep you posted if any stains get on it how the pre-treatment works.....:heart:H

It's beautiful! Where are you taking her? Post pics when you get ready to go out so we can see modeling pics! Congrats...you are the best!

Wow, that bag looks in boutique condition now! What on earth did the ketchup remove?

Do you think any of the Lovin' my bags products would remove scuff marks where the color has lightened on caviar, or is a touch up of dye necessary?

Oh wow, H!! That bag is so gorgeous in this color! I'm such a big fan of this bag anyway. It holds a ton, has a beautiful slouch and the leather is TDF! I'm going to buy the products you did and treat my black baby with them. Congrats! (And hope you're doing well! :flowers:)