My gorgeous Black Work and Truffle City arrived!! **Pics!**

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
London
Hi ladies :tender:

my gorgeous Truffle City and Black Work arrived this week and I am beyond excited!!:yahoo::love: They're both so beautiful and interestingly, I wore my Black Work today (which seriously feels like silk!!) and got compliments from 5 people about it!:nuts: More than I've ever gotten on any of my other bags!! I am so in love! Miss Truffle is also just gorgeous and I'm really happy with my purchases and really content with my collection for now!:smile: Hope you enjoy the pics!:heart:

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
They're beautiful, congrats!! Both of them have super yummy leather :drool: :drool: and I like your Hermes belt! :yes:

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
Congrat Marie! :nuts:
So happy you finally found your perfect Black Work RH!
And the truffle does not look shabby too :thinking::P:nuts: translate: Equally gorgeous! :yahoo:

Girl, what are you talking about? Even on your stress day, you still look gorgeous! :girlsigh:

flower71

flower71
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
Europe
you look great!!i've just got my black city and am also so excited!!plus i got a truffle first, too!! i'm taking pics right now!!

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
YAAYYY Marie dear :heart::yahoo: CONGRATS to both of your AMAZING additions :flowers: they both are STUNNING and so versatile, just PERFECT :tup: ! Oh I'm so happy for you :tender: you so deserve them :love:! I especially ADORE your always so lovely modeling-pics :drool: thank you so much for sharing !

jo_ee

O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
SG
Marie, you always look fantastic and so do your bbags! :smile: I love ALL your bags esp the Works! The Black and Truffle look scrumptious!!!!!

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
Marie both bags are beauties and such classic colors! Congrats! and I love your modeling pics! So cute!