My goods from the Outlet & Dillard's sale

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Quick reveal from the outlet. My Mom went and picked these up for me. The Legacy keyFob was like $9.99-bought the day before the coupon. The outlet Legacy wristlet was something I asked her to find for me. The only color they had was in the pink. I was hesitant at first, but I knew I really wanted one so I went for it. After seeing it I really like it. I wanted it for the the turnlock on the front. I have one of the original Legacy ones, but it's a tight fit with my keys & cell so this one works so much better:smile:.
So here they are:
tylerAugust09102.jpg

tylerAugust09096.jpg

I went to my Dillard's and it was only 30% so my dh decided we needed to go out of town for the weekend. The Dillard's there was 40%:yahoo: so I picked up these two little guys for under $15.00 each. And the Bonnie wallet was like $50.00 I think.
tylerAugust09106.jpg

tylerAugust09103.jpg

I thought I was done. The ONLY SA was super busy, I was out of cash, and the kids were losing it, but then my dh said I NEEDED this bag. I thought what for, but heck if my dh was going to buy me something I was all for it;)
Then he told me this would be perfect for when we travel! And I think he is right! I love all the inside pockets. I will be so more organized on the next flight that is for sure. And the best part is it was under $100.00:yahoo: He picked out the color and I am glad he did because I love this color! So here it is....not sure of the exact name, but anyways...
tylerAugust09098.jpg

tylerAugust09101.jpg

And this sucker is big. I wish I had found this earlier for my diaper bag.

What does the tag on the bag say? It looks like some sort of Hampton's tote. My weekender looks similar on the inside but the sides don't snap in like that, and I have a detachable shoulder strap.

Great deals, BTW ... congrats!

What does the tag on the bag say? It looks like some sort of Hampton's tote. My weekender looks similar on the inside but the sides don't snap in like that, and I have a detachable shoulder strap.

Great deals, BTW ... congrats!

Well it came from Dillard's so there is a sticker over the whole tag. I think it must be some kind of Hampton's tote.

Oh, and I forgot I picked this little cutie up at the boutique. I returned my tattoo fob because I was too afraid of the white leather. Plus I just was never really into it. I wanted the new smiley face so bad, but dh kept telling me it reminded him of the Wal Mart logo so I passed on it. (I still really like it though!) So here is what I exchanged it for:
tylerAugust09110.jpg

My dh really liked this one. Good thing he did not know how much it really was before the exchange:P

Great buys! I adore that wallet, I have it in orange/tangerine. It reminds me of organge sherbert...mmmm. I've been trying to reisist that green tote, you aren't making it easy!
Congrats and enjoy!

Well it came from Dillard's so there is a sticker over the whole tag. I think it must be some kind of Hampton's tote.

Oh, and I forgot I picked this little cutie up at the boutique. I returned my tattoo fob because I was too afraid of the white leather. Plus I just was never really into it. I wanted the new smiley face so bad, but dh kept telling me it reminded him of the Wal Mart logo so I passed on it. (I still really like it though!) So here is what I exchanged it for:
tylerAugust09110.jpg

My dh really liked this one. Good thing he did not know how much it really was before the exchange:P

Congrats on your great deals! Would you mind me asking where you returned the tattoo fob at? I'm in Plano, TX---are you anywhere around here? I really want one of the tatoo fobs... THANKS!