My goodies have arrived!

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Hi Pam!:love:

WOW! I lOVE your new LV goodies!:loveeyes: This is my favorite print. If I could afford a LV now it would be a Speedy 30 in this print.

CONGRATS on the beautiful additions to your Azur family! Thanks for sharing!

MrsKC

Jan 5, 2013
IN
Hi Pam, congrats on your new babies! I saw your pics on the other forum too....very nice collection :smile: Is the bag the speedy? Do they all come with the shoulder strap or do you order seperately? I actually have a little LV stash that I put $$ back every month....for my first bag. Right now I just dont know which one I want.....I keep looking. I love the thread of the purses in action, things always look so different than on the LV site. I need something with a shoulder strap. I liked the pic of the Sully......kc

Last edited:

Panders77

Aug 24, 2011
North Carolina
Hi Pam, congrats on your new babies! I saw your pics on the other forum too....very nice collection :smile: Is the bag the speedy? Do they all come with the shoulder strap or do you order seperately? I actually have a little LV stash that I put $$ back every month....for my first bag. Right now I just dont know which one I want.....I keep looking. I love the thread of the purses in action, things always look so different than on the LV site. I need something with a shoulder strap. I liked the pic of the Sully......kc
Hi KC, thank you for the kind words. This bag is the original Speedy that does not come with a strap but they do have the Speedy Bandouliere in the Monogram and Damier Ebene Print that has a strap and I believe this coming April it will come out in the Damier Azur print in the Bandoulier. This coming Monday is a price increase that is why I ordered my new items, I am thinking of ordering the Neverfull Monogram MM before Monday (not 100% sure) then I am done I have my perfect collection of LV that I really wanted. I am telling you it is so easy to get hooked on LV just like it is with Dooney. I just love handbags and accessories. Keep me posted when you get your LV I would love to see pictures.

hopi

Jan 5, 2013

[/QUOTE]

oh geesh Pam your in trouble, a new expensive addiction as your collections grow, great stuff and Congrats very pretty

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
Your new accessories are gorgeous, Pam! Thanks for the pictures!!

I am going to have to start a "piggy" bank for my first LV bag! The one I like is way over budget. The Alma in Monogram Vernis. Yikes!! :faint:

In the meantime, I'm enjoying looking at everyone else's bags!!

Sue