my goodies from this weekend!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
i have to go exchange the wristlet again because its damaged, but with the macys sale i couldn't pass on these flats! they were CHEAPER THEN THE WRISTLET! even though without socks im a 7.5 and these are an 8.:P i just need to find my memory card adapter and I'll post picts!

i got the scarf print flats.
i need an 8.5 or 9, and these are a 9.5...but for that price, i wasn't going to not get them, you know?

!!!!!! I needed a 7 or a 7.5, but at that price I took the 8 LOL! we are on the same frequency here.
I'm going to get softer inserts put in though, so in hindsight it was good they only had an 8

Attachments

• COACH scarf flats.jpg
    COACH scarf flats.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 160
  • COACH scarf flats closeup.jpg
    COACH scarf flats closeup.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 129
haha.

and it's not that the shoes are entirely too big...but the way they're cut, you get that "toe cleavage" (as someone so interestingly told me it was)...

you have good taste in shoes, aarti. :smile:

haha.

and it's not that the shoes are entirely too big...but the way they're cut, you get that "toe cleavage" (as someone so interestingly told me it was)...

you have good taste in shoes, aarti. :smile:

likewise kal, likewise.:P

and after you buy that beautiful legacy satchel (in whiskey!) not only will I be living vicariously through you, I will join you on your ban..

thanks girls!!

Maybe I missed something. Kallison, are you shopping again? Do we need to have a talk? I know I haven't been around, but it might be time we caught up.
i couldn't make it back to the outlet (too scared to drive there since i got a speeding ticket last time), so i returned to the store for store credit...so i figured i might as well just buy what i wanted for 25% off...
i've been good!!!

unless, of course, you're talking about the shoes...
in which case, i plead guilty.

i couldn't make it back to the outlet (too scared to drive there since i got a speeding ticket last time), so i returned to the store for store credit...so i figured i might as well just buy what i wanted for 25% off...
i've been good!!!

unless, of course, you're talking about the shoes...
in which case, i plead guilty.

:wtf: ......

:hysteric: Kallison:hysteric:

Fine, take the store credit. I understand the need to buy stuff. Just don't let it get out of hand. I'm not sending you a plane ticket back to GA if you run out of money in London. You'll just have to work at that hostel until you make enough money to come home.:supacool:

Just remember there is a word that us young folks don't remember about driving...you could always...you know...SLOW DOWN.