My good old Dylan bowler got a jacket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have Dylan Bowler in Midnight croc pattern for some time now, but got some wardrobe for it:

Tolani scarf and Hayden Harnett charm

[​IMG]

Danier jacket and Tolani wool scarf

[​IMG]

This is my work bag, and the ONLY blue bag I have :flowers:

2. I don't think I have ever seen a dylan with the croco pattern like this. Do you remember what year you got it. Very nice bag and I love the jacket and scraf that you have with it!! I want a leather jacket similar to that for fall.

3. ^ My thoughts exactly, I would love to know where you purchased it from...its gorgeous!

4. hi olidivia and espinosa, I got it from a dear tPF-er, she bought it on LP sample sale in spring 2008..I have never seen it myself since then...it is amazing, just crossbody strap detached because I assumed it could hold all my student papers :shame: but it could not. I got it back but I carry it only with handles on my shoulder

5. They look beautiful together, well done!

Linda

6. thanks Linda :flowers:

7. What a gorgeous unique bowler! You've done a lovely job of pairing it with the scarves and jacket!

8. thanks Carmelita !!! :biggrin:

9. LOVELY!! Perfect for fall (if it ever gets here!) LOL

10. oh, I have a fall here already, it started few weeks ago, and this is perfect for this chill :biggrin:

11. Love the outfit. I didn't even know LP had patterns like this. But then again, I'm fairly new to LP. :P Thanks for sharing!

12. I did not know either, this is the only one I have ever seen

BTW o_luxurious, what is a sweet secret in your avatar ?

13. ^ I downloaded an app on my phone that can take pics with a polaroid frame around them. As for the writing, I looked for a "sharpie-like" font on the internet and layed over the pic. ;) :idea:

14. love it ;)