**My GOLDEN Birthday Louis Vuitton Reveal!!**

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

It has been a while since I have done a reveal in the LV forum! I have been pretty preoccupied with Chanel and am happy to have rekindled my LVOE affair with LV!

I did some major shopping to celebrate my Golden Birthday! I just turned 26 on the 26th!! Who is up for a double reveal!?!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461956768.433957.jpg

2. Here! Let's see! :smile:

3. me2 !! and congratz on the birthday :smile:

4. Thanks for joining me! There are 2 shopping bags..which is deceiving because there are 4 boxes!! LOL

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461957352.569333.jpg

5. Absolutely!

6. here!

7. [emoji3]

8. Here! :popcorn:

9. Let's start with a big box!!

Here is my Estrela monogram tote with black trim!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461958779.698690.jpg

10. Now let's see what is in the other big box!!

Here is the Monogram Paulk backpack with black trim! It matches my 2 Macassar Keepalls so I figured that was a good enough excuse to bring it home! LOL

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461958903.293085.jpg

11. Very pretty! Congrats!

12. Congrats and belated Happy Birthday! All drool worthy pieces [emoji108]🏾[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

13. Now onto the smaller boxes!

This next beauty is extremely me! The Alma is my favorite shape and when I saw the studs, this bag became a necessity!! Not to mention, my first LV ever at age 14 was a multicolor alma PM, so this shape & size is sentimental for me!

Here is my Studded Alma PM!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461959324.876382.jpg

14. Wow! Amazing! Happy Birthday! I love your balloons! My B-Day is Sunday, and it's a great time of year for new LVs! Love the Noir leather/monogram. So chic and classy! Enjoy your birthday gifts! They're lovely!!!![emoji7][emoji8][emoji512][emoji324][emoji320]

15. Happy Birthday! Awesome haul! Love em:woohoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice