My Gold Kelly and Some H Accessories Too!

1. Well, here's the bag I've been waiting for. I had some problems with the shipping, but thank goodness it's here, finally!

Here is my Gold 32cm Togo Kelly with PH. Also, some accessories I picked up at the NYC H Boutique last week!:heart: I'm adding a side by side comparison with my 32 Potiron Plume as well.

I'm loving this! Can't wait for more!:graucho:

kelly.jpg kelly side.jpg kelly back.jpg kelly plume front.jpg kelly plume side.jpg bolduc orange.jpg bolduc brown.jpg H enamel bracelet.jpg H enamel bracelet 2.jpg
  2. You hit the jackpot!!!

Love it! It is super Tuesday and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Congratulations!!!!

I love all the accessories as well...great taste you have addicted.

3. What can I say, they are all stunning!

4. :biggrin: Thanks kellybag! I'm pretty excited about all this stuff. And, I got a scarf book too so I think I'm going to go crazy with these things! I LOVE them!!! Wore a scarf today, though not an H scarf. I want these bolduc ones to stay new for a little bit longer!:lol:

5. OMG Addicted! How beautiful! You certainly DID hit the jackpot! I love everything and you have great taste. Open that champagne and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks sarah and shopmom! I think it's easy to have good taste when you have Hermes! ha ha! We all have great taste!

I forgot about the bubbly! *clink* to you all!

7. Hey, our Kellys are twins. Congratulations!! I love all of your other goodies too.

8. Ooh! Congrats! The Kelly is beautiful, and I love your other items too. Enjoy!

9. I took another peek...this is really a happy thread with true beauties. I love them! You are very fortunate.

Send some luck my way addicted!

10. Everything is just beautiful!!! I especially love your Kelly!!!

11. Congrats Addicted! Those are great finds! You'll love them for years :biggrin:

12. dianagrace - We are twins! How cool is that?

tammy, jessdressed, wicked - thanks for your compliments!:P

13. Congratulations, addicted! Your new Kelly is beautiful and classic!

14. Enjoy your beautiful Kelly and gorgeous scarves!! How nice!!

15. Enjoy your goodies!! Very nice everything - would love a pic of your bracelet on your arm?!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice