My god! I might got a fake birkin.. I am panic

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
This is a long story but to keep it short

I purchased this shoulder birkin back at 2006 at a trusted reseller shop at HK and everything seems very fine to me and this is my only JPG birkin so I couldnt compare with my existing 35.

Except the leather seems a bit dry... and I asked a few different person for opinion and it seems to be authentic overall.

today i noticed the seal on the handle has been cracked ( ref to photo.. not sure how to describe it) and i took it to hermes immediately and see if they could fix it..

the sales at the store kinda.. looked at me strangly and ask me a lot of question whether the bag has been purchased by myself form H store and I told them I got it from someone else and they took it to another corner and inspected it and discussed with a few diff staff.

and they told me i need to wait for their call next week.

I kinda had a bad feeling and i told her is there anything wrong with my birkin? she said.. it feels strange.. so we need to look into it

I am in full panic mode now...

Attachments

• IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 653
God, that's awful. I'm really sorry-- I don't know enough to say whether or not this is a fake, but... I hope they call back soon with good news!

i lived in sydney too !! are u sure u brought the fake one ??

i am soo sorry . maybe its the weather? maybe did u take it outside when its raining ?

I wish everything work out foor you .

thanks for all the support

i havent really use the bag at all on last 2 yr.. i just kept it in the dustbag while i was at NZ. and now i feel like a heart attack. I am sure the handle dont have those problem at least 1 yr ago cos even i dont use it. i check it consistantly

but it was a very bad respond from them that they need to check

and i am so stress as this is an expensive bag and i cannot accept this is a FAKE Bag after me holding the bag for last 2 yr.

i am very stress..

Oh no, ChloeSS!! :hugs:

I actually have the same fear, even though my bag was authenticated and sold by a very trusted reseller... it's not a legitimate doubt, just a nagging little fear that pops up every time I hear about superfakes and stories like this.

I really really hope H reassures you quickly!!! :flowers:

i hope.. cos from the sales respond, i felt very bad and they looked at me like a cheap girl who hope my fake birkin will turn out to be a real one and try to get it service.

that is how i feel... and today i didnt use my other birkin as the weather is bad and i was using my balenciaga today