My glistening caviar reveal : )

Jul 7, 2012
I just posted a photo of this in the July purchases thread but I still wanted to share with you my full reveal : )

My first Chanel was a caviar reissue which I adore for it's practicality and how understated it is, but I still had the chanel bug for a Classic flap with the shiny CCs and the leather chain...*sigh* So after a lot of research I was set on finding a SHW medium with shiny caviar, and it's taken me a while! It seems like there's not a huge amount of them around. The other day I had a feeling I should check the stores for one, and sure enough in the third store I checked, I came across one

This lovely french girl understood at once what i was looking for (most SAs would tell me that "the leather is always the same") she went through all the bags in the stock room to find the perfect one, and came out with one that was shimmering under the lights, it was a "wow" moment! I was like..okay..I'll take it! When I saw it was Made in France, well I was sold. Sooo here we go with the photos! Over the moon with my first CC classic

Hope you like the chanel undressing! thanks for letting me share

Attachments

• jun29_chanel_box.jpg
    jun29_chanel_box.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 886
  • jun29_chanel_packaging3.jpg
    jun29_chanel_packaging3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 887
  • jun29_chanel_packaging.jpg
    jun29_chanel_packaging.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 878
  • jun29_chanel9.jpg
    jun29_chanel9.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 883
  • jun29_chanelbagcaviar.jpg
    jun29_chanelbagcaviar.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 879
  • jun29chanel4.jpg
    jun29chanel4.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 874
  • jun29_chanel5.jpg
    jun29_chanel5.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 884
  • jun29_chanel6.jpg
    jun29_chanel6.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 875
  • jun29chanel_bag_caviar.jpg
    jun29chanel_bag_caviar.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 870
  • jun29_shinycaviar6.jpg
    jun29_shinycaviar6.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 870
i just posted a photo of this in the july purchases thread but i still wanted to share with you my full reveal : )

my first chanel was a caviar reissue which i adore for it's practicality and how understated it is, but i still had the chanel bug for a classic flap with the shiny ccs and the leather chain...*sigh* so after a lot of research i was set on finding a shw medium with shiny caviar, and it's taken me a while! It seems like there's not a huge amount of them around. The other day i had a feeling i should check the stores for one, and sure enough in the third store i checked, i came across one

this lovely french girl understood at once what i was looking for (most sas would tell me that "the leather is always the same") she went through all the bags in the stock room to find the perfect one, and came out with one that was shimmering under the lights, it was a "wow" moment! I was like..okay..i'll take it! When i saw it was made in france, well i was sold. Sooo here we go with the photos! Over the moon with my first cc classic

hope you like the chanel undressing! Thanks for letting me share

:love: