MY Ginza H Trip Part I (incl. reveal)

NewBVfan

~Hermes lover~
O.G.
Jul 14, 2009
First off, thanks to those tpfers who helped me and gave me tips before I took my trip to Tokyo!!!!! This forum is great!!

I flew to Tokyo only for H on Saturday and here's what I got:
1 Violet lizard birkin 25 (to be picked up in 2 weeks)
1 prune kelly cut
1 twilly for the kelly cut
1 scarf available only in Japan

The SAs are super super nice. I told them I flew in just to get a birkin and will be leaving at night and I was given 6 birkins to choose from (I was told one customer could only see 2 birkins usually, and that was their policy) Since I'll be going again 2 weeks and did not see any color (pink or orange) leather birkin 30 I like, the Chinese SA helping me said she and her supervisor will keep an eye for me in these two coming weeks.

I spent a total of 5 hrs in the Ginza Hermes store and I was totally amazed by the collections at this Ginza flagship. I have never been to FSH yet, but I believe the customer service in Japan is the best one could ever get. I totally recommend you guys to go shop!!

One more tips for those finding exotics (sorry I'm a newbie so perhaps you already know). I could not get my lizard birkin yet because I would be paying taxes if I were to take it the same day. I was told some paper work has to be done and it'll take around 3 to 4 days. Since I'm going again in 2 weeks that it was no problem for me at all. HTH!

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,205
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,135
  • h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • h6.jpg
    h6.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,501
  • h7.jpg
    h7.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,144
Last edited:
Beautiful items, Newbvfan. I have a fan of prune in boxcalf.

You new scarf is the limited edition "Zingaro" made for the namesake theatre group. You have made some wonderful choices with your short time in tokyo. Were you able to visit the H cafe or a near by sushi kan after a day of hard work?

Last edited:
Thanks for all your nice comments!!

Now, I do have one problem w/ my kelly cut. I don't know how to carry it. I know for sure it'll be perfect for balls and formal functions but I don't go to those alot. Should I wear it w/ my jeans? (I'm 2x yrs old, btw, box looks kinda mature IMO.)

I love your kelly cut in prune boxcalf! I'd carry it casually with jeans, dress, any everyday outfit, tucked under the arm or in the hand. Not a huge fan of carrying it by the little handle, especially with it being as long as it is.

Also jealous that the Zingaro scarf is only available in Japan...it's beautiful!

I love your kelly cut in prune boxcalf! I'd carry it casually with jeans, dress, any everyday outfit, tucked under the arm or in the hand. Not a huge fan of carrying it by the little handle, especially with it being as long as it is.

Also jealous that the Zingaro scarf is only available in Japan...it's beautiful!

Thanks so much.

I waited for the Hermes store from 7am to 11am cuz I took a red-eye flight. When I told the SAs, they were so amazed and I was actually treated coffee on the house in the Hermes cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One coffee is around 1,680 yen so I was so shocked they have such fantastic customer service. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pix to follow

Last edited:
All on the house!

Attachments

• hc1.jpg
    hc1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,190
  • hc2.jpg
    hc2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,822
  • hc3.jpg
    hc3.jpg