My Gigi vs. Luci scientific experiment pics

margaritaxmix~ Thank you! I really love the Luci too...just not a practical bag for me I am realizing.

mary G~ Thanks! I really like the Gigi too! :heart:

laurasjeel~Yep, they are large bags! I don't quite understand the price difference though between the two....the Luci goes for $140 more! :confused1:

B. Jara- Yeh I am glad you like the gigi also! I have ordered her in teal and I am picking her up at the store today I will let you know if I like her I'm either
going with the teal or order the new patent one in turquoise they said it is on backorder until the first of march! I Love Gigi!:heart:

B. Jara- Yeh I am glad you like the gigi also! I have ordered her in teal and I am picking her up at the store today I will let you know if I like her I'm either
going with the teal or order the new patent one in turquoise they said it is on backorder until the first of march! I Love Gigi!:heart:

MaryG - PLEASE post pics ASAP!!
:yes:

They're both beautiful bags, but I vote for the Gigi. I think it looks perfect on you. I think the Gigi works better as a shoulder bag. I see the Luci as more of a satchel type bag, and not as comfortable worn over the shoulders.

The biggest deciding factor here is the uses of each bag. Gigi is fantastic for work and it can easily be dressed up for a fun, hip outfit. The Luci is a dressier bag and could not serve you well if you need it for work. Your use is what will dictate the tough decision.

Besides this, the vintage leather the Gigi is crafted from will develop a gorgeous patina over time. The Gigi will look better for longer. The more you handle the bag, the natural oils from your hand will rub into the leather to create a gorgeous shine. This can be seen in any "Whiskey" colored bad in the Legacy line. The soft smooth leather the Luci bag is crafted from will show scratches more easily, especially if you do not moisturize your bag occasionally.

Hope this helps!:yes: