my gift from my friend...!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. will be returned for store credit..but wanted to share pics with u all cuz i know all of us love pics!! :yahoo: this friend surely knows how to make me happy! :nuts:

CIMG1127.JPG CIMG1128.JPG CIMG1129.JPG
  2. Awww wowo WHAT A SWEET friend!!!!!!

3. That's a really great friends you've got!? What are you thinking of getting with the exchange $$?

4. my friend always say...a real friend is one who knows how to make u happy...if u like louie, i'll give louie! :love:

i have a damier pocket organizer to include with the store credit too...i think i will be getting either a ribera mini or a damier pap!

5. :yes:

6. awww that's very sweet! Can we share friends? lol

7. ur so lucky

8. um..sure!

i'll let him know that he will get like 1000 new friends today! :nuts:

9. What agreat friend! Have fun shopping!

10. Wish I had a friend like that! :P We'll be waiting for the pics of the ribera/pap too!

11. I wish my friend would do that for me! Looks gorgeous and enjoy it!

12. :love:

13. I have the 4 key version..very nice! I wish I had a friend who'd buy me LV haha.
    Any idea what you'll get with the credit?

14. i have the 4 key version too..that's why im going to return it for store credit...

damier pap or ribera mini..

15. Great friend. Happy shopping.