My GHD Results: Before & After

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I seriously never thought my hair could be straightened. I have naturally curly hair...and it's very thick.

I took the plunge and bought a pink GHD on ebay and it's REAL!

Here are the results!

BEFORES:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AFTERS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats on your purchase! Your hair looks fantastic!

3. Beautiful results!

I also love my GHD, it's so easy to use and give good results every time.

4. Wow - what a straightener!

But I do like your hair curly as well!

5. me too! I love curly hair! It looks great both ways IMO!

6. LOVE! Do you use a heat activater? That will make it even glossier. I have very similar hair so I hear your pain. I love GHD I would not use anything else. The smaller the sections the better it works too. You look lovely....

7. Nope, haven't bought anything yet. Any suggestions?

I had to go back after taking the pics because I noticed a few lumpy sections in the back that I missed.

8. Looks great. I am saving my pennies, so I can get a GHD too.

9. Wow! Your hair looks fantastic! How long did it take you to straighten? Did you have to straighten small sections?

I have thick slightly wavy hair and my current straightener doesn't do a good job and it takes forever! Maybe I should take the plunge and get a GHD:nuts:.

10. awesome!!

Before using the iron did you blow your hair straight first then use the iron?

Definitely let us know your process and what products you used =)

11. Took about 15 minutes. I did fairly large sections at first...but still had to go back and re-do in smaller sections.

12. No blowing drying or anything. I had just gotten my hair cut...and there was no product or anything in it.

Easiest straightening ever!

I do probably need to get some sort of heat protectant though for the future.

13. deleck - looks great! I looove my GHD too. I use Terax Life Drops as a leave-in conditioner (if I have to dry my hair prior to straightening) and mix in some Chi Silk Infusion as a heat protectant. The Chi Silk Infusion leaves my hair soft, shiny, and not fried.

14. Wow, that's amazing! I have thick and mostly-wavy-but-slightly-curly-too hair that's a pain to style every morning. This only took you 15 minutes!? :nuts: Holy smokes, that look gorgeous! I just might have to invest in one. Thanks for posting pics, I'm sure this thread will help tons of girls out! :yes:

15. your hair looks really great!! it's a great iron and it takes me less than 5 minutes to do my hair and it is long. my haircut made my hair very thin and it's so easy to straighten now. worth the money!