My Gerard Darel was just delivered!

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I just got my GD bag today! We saw how pretty glily's bag is, but I wanted to share pics of mine, too. glily, I totally copied you!:biggrin: The leather is so buttery soft and silky! The color is a medium brown color. Kind of in between dark chocolate brown and the lighter brown (camel?) I just love it!

Beautiful! I love that milk chocolately light brown color.
If you don't mind, how much was it? I'm trying to decide if i want to get the regular charlotte (in tan) or this chain strap one...

ameka said:
Beautiful! I love that milk chocolately light brown color.
If you don't mind, how much was it? I'm trying to decide if i want to get the regular charlotte (in tan) or this chain strap one...
ameka, This was $475 from BG...I also ordered the regular strap one in white which is on it's way..(bad me!)

Thanks for the compliments, ladies:biggrin:

spiralsnowman said:
Wow, congrats Annabelle, it is very lovely on you! I love the feeling of a new bag, don't you? I got a new one today as well, and am on a total high. :smile:
Yes, it's amazing how a new handbag can brighten one's day! What bag did you get today?

It's lovely! The color is so rich and it looks great on you! I carried my new camel regular GD bag today... the smell of the leather was so glorious! Such nice bags for the price point!!