My Gerard Darel was just delivered!

1. I just got my GD bag today! We saw how pretty glily's bag is, but I wanted to share pics of mine, too. glily, I totally copied you!:biggrin: The leather is so buttery soft and silky! The color is a medium brown color. Kind of in between dark chocolate brown and the lighter brown (camel?) I just love it!

2. Beautiful! I love that milk chocolately light brown color.
    If you don't mind, how much was it? I'm trying to decide if i want to get the regular charlotte (in tan) or this chain strap one...

3. Wow, congrats Annabelle, it is very lovely on you! I love the feeling of a new bag, don't you? I got a new one today as well, and am on a total high. :smile:

4. Congratulations. These are great bags and I know you will enjoy it. I love mine.

5. Yay!! I succumbed to the peer pressure and just ordered a black one from BG today!

6. ameka, This was $475 from BG...I also ordered the regular strap one in white which is on it's way..(bad me!)

Thanks for the compliments, ladies:biggrin:

7. You will love it! It's the softest leather! Post pics when you get it!

8. It's gorgeous!! Congratulations! I love the chain strap with it too.. very cute :amuse:

9. Yes, it's amazing how a new handbag can brighten one's day! What bag did you get today?

10. It's lovely! The color is so rich and it looks great on you! I carried my new camel regular GD bag today... the smell of the leather was so glorious! Such nice bags for the price point!!

11. yay!! Congrats!! It sure is beautiful!!! :biggrin:

12. Wow, really nice!!

13. ^^You'll LOVE the white one - it's the perfect summer bag!

14. really nice! are the chains heavy?

15. I got a Givenchy tote (from eBay, but it's new to me). I *love* it. :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice