My Gerard Darel came today! *pics*

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
I love this bag! It’s lightweight and the leather is really soft and slouchy. I was worried that the shoulder straps wouldn’t be long enough but they fit over my shoulder easily, even with a heavy coat. It’s bigger than I thought it would be, about the same size as my baby cabas. It even fits my textbooks so I can use it for class. My only complaint is that I wish there were more interior pockets (there’s only one).

P1010797.JPG
P1010798.JPG
P1010799.JPG
P1010800.JPG

I thought so too! I didn't realize the 24 was nearly as big as a Baby Cabas! Thanks for the comparison pics.

The leather looks divine! Hope you enjoy it and congrats again! :heart:

I have this exact same bag, in black too, and it is my "go to" bag. I always feel so cool and French with it! Another great tip: It is so light and packs so well, that you can smoosh it into your suitcase when you travel. I always travel with a big tote, and then pull out my 24-Heures to use when I arrive.
Enjoy to the max!

I love this bag as well.....it is my "go to" bag also!
The leather just gets softer and softer, and I love being in the handbag dept at Nordie's and the salesperson keeps looking and looking.....she just can't figure it out......:graucho:

Erica, congrats on your new gorgeous bag! I'm on the hunt for a black bag. I was considering this one but was unsure you could wear it over your shoulder with a winter coat on. But now you confirmed you can so.....

My next question is- where did you get it?

Thanks so much!