My Gem Finally Arrived! ~Nile Minaudière~

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
I am over the moon excited about this one! Ever since last October when I saw pics of the Chloe show at PFW I've been obsessed with this bag. Everything from the half-moon shape, to the gorgeous bracelet handle, to the metal detailing on the bottom of the bag; pure perfection. Not to mention, the cool af personalized charm dangling from the bottom of the bag. After what seemed like an endless search, mostly because it's been sold out within the hour at every online store, I finally got lucky and found this beauty! [emoji1316]IMG_1490051171.582793.jpgIMG_1490051191.675231.jpg

I am over the moon excited about this one! Ever since last October when I saw pics of the Chloe show at PFW I've been obsessed with this bag. Everything from the half-moon shape, to the gorgeous bracelet handle, to the metal detailing on the bottom of the bag; pure perfection. Not to mention, the cool af personalized charm dangling from the bottom of the bag. After what seemed like an endless search, mostly because it's been sold out within the hour at every online store, I finally got lucky and found this beauty! [emoji1316]View attachment 3640563View attachment 3640564

Love it! Congratulations :smile:

Looks great! Let us know how it compares to your black drew. Yay!

Thank you [emoji4] Well it's different from the drew mostly because it doesn't fit nearly as much. But nevertheless I love it to pieces. The half moon design is what really appealed to me as compared to the Nile bag in the small size. I can fit the essentials and that's all I care about really. The bag is so unique and stunning IMO that I'm willing to sacrifice space lol