My Gap Boys

Hi
Thanks Mello , I went to Crufts here in the UK a couple of weeeks ago and got the boys matching collars - they actually have they names on them with little diamonte letters - The P stands for Pucci petwear - the shop we got them from

http://www.puccipetwear.com

kimmy said:
Here is another pic

They're so photogenic:smile: And they're so good to sit there for you while you take their picture:smile:. My furkids have ants in their pants, can't stay still for even a sec especially if the two or all three of them are in the same room:lol:.

kimmy said:
LOL its called treats LOL

I would love to see a pic :smile:

I tried the treats, hehe. But only one is into treats, the other 2 are more interested in messin around!:lol:

I'm on a new PC and I had lots of pics of the kids in my old one, which is in the shed. But I did d/l a few from my camera phone recently, so pls forgive the bleh quality. Here's one that shows them at what they do best, much to my dismay, lol!

SerenitySue said:
I tried the treats, hehe. But only one is into treats, the other 2 are more interested in messin around!:lol:

I'm on a new PC and I had lots of pics of the kids in my old one, which is in the shed. But I did d/l a few from my camera phone recently, so pls forgive the bleh quality. Here's one that shows them at what they do best, much to my dismay, lol!

awww look at those little bums LOL - they obviously like to dig LOL Very cute :love: