My Galliera Twins (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I missed my chance to purchase a Galliera when I opted to buy a Retiro instead while in Paris 4 years ago. I have regretted this decision ever since. Fast forward to now and I've been lucky enough to come across my holy grail LV bag in not one, but two prints!
    Both are pre-loved purchases from Fashionphile although the monogram one is NWOT. Without further ado, presenting my Galliera twins:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats!I'm happy for you :smile: Your dream came true...in double!

3. Congrats! They are gorgeous and in such great condition!

4. Congrats!

5. Wow! Great finds! They are just beautiful!

6. Double congrats! Enjoy!

7. Congratulations!! Such great pieces, enjoy!

8. Both are beautiful! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Enjoy them both!

10. Congrats on your two beauties!!

11. I love the Galliera and own the GM in DA. It's one of my favorite bags, and I still use it all the time. I was always waiting for LV to come out with the one in DE in the GM size to no avail. Enjoy both of them!

12. Thanks ladies! I'm over the moon with these bags! I think I'm finally bag content (for now). lol

13. Congrats! I have the mono one and it's a very comfortable bag. The DE looks really nice though.

14. Congrats on both~!! They r gorgeous~!!!

15. Congrats on the beauties!